• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Anne plot hole?

WillowFromBuffy

To be or not to evil.
If you want to be extremely anal, I guess Lily should have been picked up by a guard and brought to her cell while Buffy fought the demon on Earth, but when Buffy falls through, she is still sitting there, rubbing her head.

sk
sk
lol, that's a good point. Can't remember anyone pointing that out before.

Blaze

Let it Burn
Black Thorn
Let's do some math.

Let's assume Ricky aged 60 years in 5 days (for simplicity). That means that 1 day on Earth is 12 years in hell. So each hour on Earth is half a year in hell. That's approximately 3 days in hell every minute. Or 1 day is 20 seconds. Because we were on Buffy's time we were seeing her in hell time, not in Earth time. Even spending 2 weeks down there would only mount to mere minutes Eastern Standard time. God I hope they don't have time zones down there to complicate things lol.

If you want to be extremely anal, I guess Lily should have been picked up by a guard and brought to her cell while Buffy fought the demon on Earth, but when Buffy falls through, she is still sitting there, rubbing her head.

According to my math Lily spent a good 3 days scratching her head. The poor girl!

telperion66

Potential
Lol, this question got me laughing. Love these types of quirky threads on this forum.

In all honesty, I think you may be right, she should have come back to her rightful dimension maybe looking a bit older with makeup, more wrinkles on her face etc.

But hey, where's the fun in that, Buffy is meant to be a hottie! :p

If Buffy had come out that hell dimension looking much older the whole dynamic of the series would be different, certainly in regards to character relationships.

Punkie

Townie
I thought of that, too. I figured that since they SEALED the place, whatever evil was done got sealed in there, too, so Buffy and Lilly did’t age.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Were Lily and Buffy in Hell or just one of the many Hell Dimensions. How long were Buffy and Lily there for, ten minutes twenty minutes? An hour or two on earth?

What I'd be more intent on learning was how long it had been since Billy Fordham died, because on the steps in the underground bunker Spike had a good bite on her neck and her scars had gone, go figure! Was Chanterelle / Lily some sort of demon but didn't know it?

Top Bottom