• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Brits outraged by U.S. cartoon

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Review of the 'funny' cartoon, for anyone who is interested:

Warning: mild language and spoilers for this great show.
I laughed at moments in the first episode. The second episode was humorous. By the third episode it seemed pretty stale and I stopped watching.

But I generally like laughing at the Brits so the fact I got bored with it so soon is really a testament to the poor quality of the show. But I generally don't like the cartoons anyway and I consider them a lesser form of entertainment, so I'm sure that didn't help either.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I've never heard of Fleabag or Catastrophe, what are they?
Monty Python uses English humour as does the Benny Hill show. Now I understand why you like laughing at/ with them, because they are often very funny, something that isn't often said about American humour. If American sources are going to try to make fun of an English institution you should expect a sharp return from a couple or a few sources.
It'd be the same if a cartoon was made about the real reasons for the war of Independence being done and the lies that are told being made known..

Top Bottom