• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Never Say Die! (A Buffy/Angel RP) OOC:

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Hey guys, feel free to post here if you have questions or want to join the RP!

Figured it made more sense to have a second thread.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Accepted
Name : Jenny Stevens .

Appearance : Jenny is a bit of a tomboy . By that I mean she wears a lot of sports clothing . She got short black
hair with green eyes & with pale skin . She got a trim build thanks to all the sports she into . She about 5"8
& 110 pounds . She stronger then she looks .

Bio :
Jenny is a mixture of her Asian mother who knew how to cast spells & her dad who was a ex Marine .
Her mother was born & lived in S.F & ran a herb shop with her parents casting spells when her family
& friends were in danger . Her father was a Marine who last post was SF. They met when the store they
were in was taken hostage & by they time they were saved had agreed to go out on a date & a year latter
were married . Jenny was torn a bit between her parents . She was taught Spells by her mother & was
a really into sports thanks to her father When she turned 18 she left to go to UCLA on a volleyball/ soccer
scholarship & with a book bag that was bigger on the inside holding her magic stuff in it . And in her first
year at college she found out a hell mouth had opened & thanks to her upbringing had no choice but
help in fighting against it .

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Accepted

(I accidentally wrote it as a comment sorry)
Name: Shawn -
Apperance: 5' 11", Skinny, Brown eyes, brown hair, stubble,
Bio: A demon from a 12th Hell, Shawn was sent to LA to find the slayer and, well, slay her. Unfortunately things didnt work out as planned and he fell in love with a potential slayer named Vi (Felicia Day's character) and she convinced him to be good. He was then banished from his home land and forced to stay on Earth for good. After a while he found his old partners in crime, Spike and Angel, and was very disappointed to find they had gone good. Now back in LA after going to Arizona to live with Vi, he needs to help the world once again.

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
Accepted

Name: Amber Ruins

Appearance: Amber is a petite girl, with a lot of power. She wears casual, unsuspecting clothes but never anything too bright. She has dark golden shoulder height brown hair, green eyes and pale skin. She is strong, but not too built and is certainly stronger than she looks. She doesn’t trust people easily and is quite smart and aware of the world around her.

Bio: After realising that she was gifted with magical abilities, Amber lost herself in a fury of uncontrollable power and confusion. Unaware of what she could do, her parents decided it would be best to send her to a special place in Los Angeles where they could help her keep her power under control. Unfortunately, this upset Amber, not wanting to be pushed away by her own family against her will, she ended up hurting her little sister (Violette) after she called her a freak. Amber finally understood the extent of her power and fled to L.A. Her parents never wrote to her, and when she tried to call them, she realised they had tried to forget about her... her powers where too much for them. After a year of hard practises and early mornings, Amber managed to learn to control her powers and decided to use them for good. She quickly learnt about Slayers and Vampires and the creatures that lurked in the shadows and fought against the forces of darkness, ever becoming stronger.

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Hi, this is one of my first RP so I was just wondering, do you make up the story with the characters and we just read it or do we need to write our little bits as well? Thanks 😊 💕

CharlieGunn1

Ready for battle...
This will be a Play by Post Roleplay.

Basically here's how it goes. My character posts a short description of my actions, thoughts, and words, your character then replies, and we go back and forth...

EG: My character might post something like this:
---

Gunn sat down in the comfortable leather chair behind the desk, thinking about how many times he'd seen Angel in the same position. He couldn't help but feel that he was intruding some how, invading a space that wasn't his. He sighed, considering what the future was going to bring. At that moment, the phone rang, startling him out of his quiet moment.

He picked it up...

"Hello? Angel Investigations... this is Gunn?"

----

(it would then be your characters turn to react. You could be calling, or you could be in the next room listening, or you could doing your own thing completely unconnected to me. The most important part is to have fun, be true to your character, and try to tell an entertaining story. Occasionally I can help by dropping in a story point, or plot point to the story, I'll even roleplay bad guys, or other characters if you need it... this is called creating npc's. For now though since your just starting out, concentrate on responding to my character and adding detail about who you are, and what your thinking about. Give it a whirl)

Anyone else who wants to give it a trial run, feel free to post, this is an OOC (out of character) thread so you can post here without worrying about it impacting the story.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Jenny looked at the phone . She had been putting off calling for some time but had to call . She couldn't just watch as things went from bad to worse .

She had been in a Chinese herb store getting some items for her spells when the owner had started talking to her . Jenny had said she wanted to do something

but wasn't going to do it alone & the owner had given her a old card & told her to call so she had gotten a burner phone to call so she was safe ." Hey . I got

this old card from you people & was told you could help . Is Mr Angel still doing what he did when he handed out these cards ?" she asked .

Top Bottom