• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Rank the Season 4 Episodes

Mr Trick

Scooby
@Fuffy Baith I can see how Beer Bad is maybe more entertaining than Doomed :D To be fair for all the stick it gets at times S4 is very consistent episode to episode. Very few bad ones.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
@Fuffy Baith I can see how Beer Bad is maybe more entertaining than Doomed :D To be fair for all the stick it gets at times S4 is very consistent episode to episode. Very few bad ones.
I find Beer Bad to be funny, and Cave Buffy is adorable. I know season 4 gets some hate, but I really enjoy season 4, the quality is mostly consistent, but it's low quality. Most episodes are good but not great and there's some poor episodes.

Mr Trick

Scooby
I find Beer Bad to be funny, and Cave Buffy is adorable. I know season 4 gets some hate, but I really enjoy season 4, the quality is mostly consistent, but it's low quality. Most episodes are good but not great and there's some poor episodes.
Yeah, but on avenge I'd give a S4 episode 7/10. That's not a bad avenge. Then you have at least three of the best episodes of the whole show (Hush, Restless, This Year's Girl/Who Are You). There's only really a couple that are terrible IMO. Even something like Doomed has its moments. Its medicore rather than bad I think.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Yeah, that's the thing about Buffy, even some of the bad episodes have good stuff in it.

Ireflection

Townie
Restless
Who Are You
Hush
This Year's Girl
Fear, Itself
Something Blue
A New Man
Superstar
Living Conditions
The Freshman