• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

The Annoyingly Random Thread

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
To all those hard working mums (@Nix), or fathers who complain that their flaming er darling child does not clean his or her *cough* Abbs *cough* bedroom. Please note that the bedroom is technically clean, it is that the fault lies with the parents who keep buying the child lots of toys and clothes!

Nix

🤪
Sineya
To all those hard working mums (@Nix), or fathers who complain that their flaming er darling child does not clean his or her *cough* Abbs *cough* bedroom. Please note that the bedroom is technically clean, it is that the fault lies with the parents who keep buying the child lots of toys and clothes!
This is true to a certain extent although her room is also full of empty water bottle and pringles boxes that somehow miss the bin!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶

When I 1st heard about this a few months ago, I thought that maybe it was an Onion story.
I mean when one thinks of West Side reboot, Spielberg is the 1st name that comes to mind, right? ;)
Can't wait for the Guillermo del Toro Bambi reboot! :D

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Some things need to have a good reboot.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bring us Lestat!
Black Thorn
This miniseries was brilliant. I'll binge watch it later on tonight. (James MacAvoy was a GREAT choice for Leto II) When Jessica tries to use the Voice on her grandson, he simply laughs...but when he uses it on HER, holy crap!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Just when things seemed to be getting back to normal the IATSE voted to approve a strike. Meaning film and TV productions would, yet again, be shut down.
FA39xoKXMAAaW6_

Stake fodder
Stake fodder
I hope they work something out! If not, it's lucky we have some 20-year-old shows to watch and discuss.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bring us Lestat!
Black Thorn
I finally went to the carwash today! My truck looked so shiny and beautiful. But guess what? Two hours later, I heard thunder (while I was in the nail salon). Of course, it began to rain. 😅 Actually, the thunder was pretty awesome; and there was a lightning show as well! Plus dark clouds, wind...and an eerie sky. Everyone in the salon looked at each other because half an hour earlier, the sky was blue with absolutely NO sign of what was to come. It was so cool!!!! I can always rewash my truck, no problem. I just LOVE apocalyptic weather. 🖤

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Why did it rain? If you water the garden, if you whistle at the cows or if you wash the car. I.E. it was your fault it rained !

Give Us A Kiss

Fuffy Apologist
Sineya
Just when things seemed to be getting back to normal the IATSE voted to approve a strike. Meaning film and TV productions would, yet again, be shut down.
FA39xoKXMAAaW6_
At this rate, the new season of Stranger Things will be released sometime in 2025 😂

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bring us Lestat!
Black Thorn
Seriously, this stuff is amazing!! I have 3 or 4 in the freezer right now. I recommend that you guys buy some and pig out. Breakfast is my favourite meal and THIS is so good, you'll slap your mama. 👍

IDMcJig.jpg

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Really, was that meant to be serious? The item contains Bacon and you said - and pig out?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I can't wait for the Guillermo del Torro reboot of Bambi (HowiMetdaSlayer #83). I wear a size 14 steel toe-capped boot if that'll help!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bring us Lestat!
Black Thorn
Is it just me, or do you care less about not offending people when you're tired?

It's definitely not you! When many of us are tired, we just don't have the energy to bother with certain niceties. Like, I got home from an appointment at Cedar Sinai Hospital today. Trying to park took 20 minutes, AND it was freaking expensive!!!! Plus, there was a MASSIVE traffic jam on the way home. I'm beyond exhausted now.

In other news, THIS makes me super happy!

MFMjEdw.jpg

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Yep, that is a nice fence !

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Bring us Lestat!
Black Thorn
Feeling pretty relaxed at the moment. This is a GOOD thing, considering my rampant mood swings.

I want to get married. I believe that we all have a true soulmate, and they'll appear in your life when the time is right.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Have you found your soul mate yet?
  • Love
Reactions: Nix

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I am beginning to worry about Anyanka Bunny Slayer, the little cutie says she wants to get married but I am unsure if she understands what a marriage is. She states that there is a soul-mate for each person, which is okay but the problem comes with statements like THEY"LL appear in your life when the time is right, (between 4 and 5 am on a Sunday morning? tee hee).

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Feeling pretty relaxed at the moment. This is a GOOD thing, considering my rampant mood swings.

I want to get married. I believe that we all have a true soulmate, and they'll appear in your life when the time is right.
You might be relaxed at the moment, but tomorrow is another day. I recall the discount pool supply store near us carrying lithium hypochlorite as a substitute for sodium hypochlorite. You could really relax in that pool, but it was twice the cost. And the more water you accidentally swallow, the healthier you get. Since pH Up is the most common pool chemical and it is sodium carbonate, you could end up with lithium carbonate, exactly as your psychiatrist would prescribe but without the prescription and with unlimited dosage.

Most of us have a soulmate, but beware! You soulmate is someone you have loved in a previous life but the laws of karma apply. What you did to this person in a previous life, he will be inclined to do to you. Your soulmate will be either the love of your life or your kryptonite. People evolve and may forgive from one life to the next but don't count on it. You reincarnate as either gender and any race, so don't assume this is going to remain the same. When you find him, it may play out for the better or it may play out for the worse but it will play out. But go ahead, you and @Spanky deserve each other.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
I JUST read the last sentence, so excuse me while I claw my eyes out 😅
Top Bottom