• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Watch Party with Juliet Landau

Mr Trick

Scooby
Was just about to post on this :) Having taken part in the last one I highly recommend it. It was a lot of fun and she's really nice. All you need to do is request to join the facebook page and your there.

nightshade
nightshade
Not quick enough!

Priceless

Scooby
I'm not on FB either but I'd love to hear a run down of her comments. Did you learn anything you didn't know from her?

Mr Trick

Scooby
Time for the What's My Line quiz! Can see some of these might be tricky ;)

It is the Order of Taraka! I was thinking the Three at first :D

She says the film is on the way BTW.

Last edited:

Mr Trick

Scooby
For those who missed it, it should be up on the Facebook page in full.

Great fun again. She had some great stories again. Like how in the scene with her, Angel and Spike on the bed, it was actually the stunt double's hand and not hers even though she wanted to do it. Also she bent over backwards for the best part of ten hours on the day they shot the Church scene where she's tied to Angel. James of course was offering motivation :D Also her and James were left alone for ten minutes at the end of the scene and everyone had cleared out so they had to shout for ages so they could be let out. The makeup guy who did Juilet's makeup also did Tom Cruises.

So in the works she has her debut feature film, the documentary series and her own Talk Show series which is supposed to be going up on her Youtube channel.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
She's doing Becoming pt1 on August 29th, same time, same place.

LemonBanana

Scooby
Sineya
Yipee! Loved the last one, definitely gonna join this one too! Thanks for introducing me to Watch Party’s Shade! 😊 💕

Top Bottom