• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

What are you Watching (14)

Ghost Boy

Scooby
Bellevue (2017).

MV5BNjRkOTQ3MWUtMTRhZS00Zjk2LWIzNzctMzg0NzQ3MDdkZDRlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjEwNTM2Mzc@._V1_.jpg

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Been watching 10 seasons of Doctor Who.
Would say that Matt Smith's more energetic Doctor is my favorite so far but David Tennant was great too.

Never really warmed up to either Rose or Bill to be honest.
Favorite companions would probably be Amy and Rory. Especially Rory was a great character imho.
But both Martha Jones and Clara worked for me.

/SK

Mr Trick

Scooby
Gilmore Girls - Twenty-One is the Loneist Number (from S6 watched it because its the closet the show ever did to a Halloween episode)

The Simpsons - Treehouse of Horror III

Mr Trick

Scooby
Chucky Season 1, Episode 1: Death by Misadventure

Been really looking forward to this. But the first episode was really bad. It just felt like a typical network show which just happened to feature Chucky doing his thing in the background. The characters are really bland and poorly acted. The attempts to work in modern themes like social media/true crime were forced and didn't convince. There were a couple of good scenes, but fans of classic Chucky won't be impressed. My hope is that once they introduce the other main characters from the films it will pick up.

Top Bottom