• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Would you like to see Faith in a relationship?

M

M

I don’t think Faith would like someone as ‘full on’ and needy as Spike though
Agreed. Faith is kind of complex. You get the impression she is horribly broken emotionally, and needs some love in her life, but, at the same time, she repulses closeness. If she had been completely self-confident, I'd say no, she doesn't need anyone, but she's actually quite insecure. However, she is also naturally feral.

I once made friends with a bobcat with a broken leg. I suspect any romantic interest of Faith's would need to employ the same tactics I did then. Robin was kind of doing that, but he seemed too domesticated himself to deal with her. She'd need someone who doesn't mind being bitten from time to time, something halfway between Spike and Robin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Priceless

Scooby
I think Faith and Robin didn't work because Robin had a slayer fetish and who wants to be just some man's fetish? Faith deserves better than that. I could see her with Gunn or Angel or even Willow, softer/calmer men or a powerful women. Spike and Faith would have great sex, but bore each other to tears out of the bed.

Reactions: M
M

M

I think Faith and Robin didn't work because Robin had a slayer fetish and who wants to be just some man's fetish? Faith deserves better than that. I could see her with Gunn or Angel or even Willow, softer/calmer men or a powerful women. Spike and Faith would have great sex, but bore each other to tears out of the bed.
Agreed. I also kind of think Giles was a lost opportunity. Ripper meets Watcher. Could have been really good.

Priceless
Priceless
Ooo yes!

Athene

Scooby
Sineya
If we look at the women Spike's been involved with- Buffy, Harmony and Fred, none of them are Faith's type of woman so I don't see them together for long. We do have Drusilla but she's kind of her own category 😄

I think out of the men on the show only Gunn is really a good option. I thought Faith and Wesley had a lot chemistry that went to waste in season 4 but Faith did torture Wesley so it wouldn't work.

M

M

I think out of the men on the show only Gunn is really a good option. I thought Faith and Wesley had a lot chemistry that went to waste in season 4 but Faith did torture Wesley so it wouldn't work.
I understand how shows worked then, but honestly, there were a lot of filler episodes, especially on Angel, where really magnetic characters like Faith could have been explored more, and had way better stories. Makes a person wonder why they didn't, and instead perpetuated sub-par plots.

Athene
Athene
I don't understand why they didn't see the potential when I saw a lot of nice possibilities for Faith with Wes, Angel, Gunn, Lorne and Connor. That's like 80% of Angel's cast.
Top Bottom