Did Buffy make you into femdom?

burrunjor

Scooby
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
1,012
Age
35
Sorry if this is too personal a question LOL. I don't think there should be any stigma around kink sharing as long as it is with adults obviously, but that's just me.

Anyway yeah I think Buffy and Xena were the two leading factors in making me love femdom. Glory torturing Spike made quite a big impact on me as a boy. It was just so exciting and it didn't hurt that she looked even sexier than usual in that blue dress. I also liked the bit with the monk and the knight. Both lucky guys as far as I was concerned.

Oddly enough I never liked Willow as a dom though. I think it's because both of her times were maybe a bit too real. Glory threw you on a bed and tortured the monk by tweaking his nose LOL, where as with Willow? The skinning bit and burning Angel was a bit hardcore. I'm not into female domination to THAT extent.
 
I'm not into torture. Simply women taking charge in a physical context is something we see a lot on Buffy and does hold a certain appeal. Say Faith with Xander in The Zeppo (not so much in Consequences which went a bit far).
 
Sorry if this is too personal a question LOL. I don't think there should be any stigma around kink sharing as long as it is with adults obviously, but that's just me.

Anyway yeah I think Buffy and Xena were the two leading factors in making me love femdom. Glory torturing Spike made quite a big impact on me as a boy. It was just so exciting and it didn't hurt that she looked even sexier than usual in that blue dress. I also liked the bit with the monk and the knight. Both lucky guys as far as I was concerned.

Oddly enough I never liked Willow as a dom though. I think it's because both of her times were maybe a bit too real. Glory threw you on a bed and tortured the monk by tweaking his nose LOL, where as with Willow? The skinning bit and burning Angel was a bit hardcore. I'm not into female domination to THAT extent.
LOL This is not a thread I was expecting to find on BB haha...

Mind you.... Dollhouse springs to mind.... lol

dollhouse-shot-01.jpg


(I wonder how long the thread will stay open for)
 
NotASlayer
NotASlayer
Nightshade is on holiday, so...
I don't think there should be any stigma around kink sharing as long as it is with adults obviously, but that's just me.

I'm not into torture. Simply women taking charge in a physical context is something we see a lot on Buffy and does hold a certain appeal.

LOL This is not a thread I was expecting to find on BB haha..

So, non-Whedonverse avatars, threads about kinky sex, and a "board family" over at Inside Out?

Guess I missed the new update on BB rules. But don't mind me. 😄
 
Last edited:
No, watching Buffy did not get me interested in lesdom. 😀

More seriously, those are not healthy instances as they lack consent. Not that Buffy was that great with consent in the first place.
Well obviously I just meant in a role playing kind of a way. If I was really being tortured by someone sticking their fingers into my brain then yeah I wouldn't enjoy it (though there wouldn't be any brain for her to find so I guess I'd be immune.)

However these scenes for me play out like role play because of how fetishized they already are LOL. Glory throws Spie onto the bed and mounts him in that sexy dress and she similarly mounts the monk and the way she hurts the monk doesn't even seem to be that bad. Got to be the tamest torture scene of all time.

Alti from Xena is even worse. In one bit she grabs a guys stab wound that is near his balls and tightens it whilst talking about hurting him in a husky voice and then forces a kiss on him LOL.

Kate Argent in Teen Wolf meanwhile chains her male victim up, strips him and starts licking him whilst electrocuting him LOL.

Then we have Famke Janssen who perfected this and humped guys to death.

Like I said though that's where Willow's torture scenes were actually well done as clearly I'm not the only one who likes femdom and a lot of guys or women seem to turn scenes where female villains torture guys into these LOL, but in both of Willow's they seemed to resist the urge and they were genuinely gruesome and the sexual element with Angel did seem genuinely threatening and not at all sexy.
 
NotASlayer
NotASlayer
Yes, I get how viewing them as consensual non-consent can make them rather different.
No, just dangerously thin girls with nice feet.
East Asia has this custom of doing glamour photo shoots for young women who are 18 and about to graduate highschool. It's intended to be a documentary of their physical prime.

Firefly could be said to be Joss's project of doing the same thing for Summer Glau, and Summer's feet
 
Back
Top Bottom