My tumble dryer is finally repaired after the best part of a month waiting for parts. ยฃ55 initial callout and ยฃ89 for the repair, which isn't wonderful, but a lot less than a new dryer would have been.
I have decided I will live each day as close to how I would in heaven as possible. Obviously I have restrictions, but within the restrictions I'll do my best. I have too many chores and not enough fun! I dont want to live in a house anymore, its far too much work!
Strange, big fight with my mother(verbally) she was with her husband before my door and i dont let her in, she was sent away with her husband by supervisors. I was shaking and had a big headache,.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.