Is this season just objectively bad and I never realized?

If Buffy had gone up against the First that attacked Faith and the Watchers, her incompetence would have got them slaughtered.

You mean like Faith's attack went and the Watchers were?
Which makes no sense as they were supposed to be locked in,

Turok-Han appeared at the bomb attack didn't they? Possibly something to do with town being abandoned
I mean the First plan makes no sense. It wants to inhabit every human person yet its got an Army thats going to wipe out all human people !. Contradictory to say the least
Well, I suppose if everyone you want to wipe out is controlled by you it'd be easier to do it

She was retroactively proven right because writer fiat that the main character is always right.
And she was only ever erong in the first place because of the writers
 
You mean like Faith's attack went and the Watchers were?


Turok-Han appeared at the bomb attack didn't they? Possibly something to do with town being abandoned

Well, I suppose if everyone you want to wipe out is controlled by you it'd be easier to do it


And she was only ever erong in the first place because of the writers

Just curious but what's your thoughts on killing Spike off in Season 7 even though everyone knew that he was coming back to Angel the following year ?
It felt a lot like when Joss killed Buffy in the Gift even though everyone knew they were moving to UPN
 
Back
Top Bottom