Knitting, Embroidery & Crochet...

I am making a dog jumper for another dog out of wool because the owner specifically asked for a crochet wool jumper. I think I should have knit it instead of crochet. I dont really like crocheting with pure wool! Its very stiff. I'll see how much wool I have left after this and maybe will knit the next one.
 
I have often made my hate for cotton known, but turns out, I love knitting with cotton! It feels so delicate, I love it! I should have started on a more complicated pattern, but if I put music on, I lose count when I start singing along. So basic is probably best.
 
I knitted a tiny pink cotton dress for my niece, but she is a fat baby and its not going to fit. Nightshade suggested to use it as a dolls dress so thats the plan now. It is so cute, and was fun to make! I see why old ladies make so many baby clothes now.
 
I need to finish my embroidered bookmarks! I did all the embroidery on them but still haven't got around to finishing them off so I can actually use them. Because that bit is boring. 😀
 
Back
Top Bottom