new blood be gentle

Never watched wnba any good?
Sort of. It's decent, and currently gaining popularity. There are some very talented players, and some recent viral media attention, which has brought in a ton of new fans.

Is there a female chicago and boston team or works it not that way
Yes, Chicago Sky. No WNBA team for Boston currently but Connecticut Sun plays in Boston occasionally.
 
There you go Nix if Buffy Summers conceded and you became a member of Black Thorn you could ' invite ' said member to ' visit ' our place of fun, you know, the dungeon.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Nix
changing my name at end of august and my avatar in wolframhart, im getting darker people......no i wanted to be more buffy/angel related names
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nix
why i cant see my banner? the others have great banners i like to show off mine. i did the instructions but no luck what do i wrong? also my replies i cant add nothing anymore why?
 
Last edited:
its my birthday, 53 today, yesterday my brother came over and gave me two home made stuff, made by my niece and nephew. We talked a lot, i had a nice evening also did he, he is a proud dad and husband and im proud of him!.

Today its busy many appointments but duebale, tonight some friends are coming by.

My biggest wish is that i can invite some of you to my big birthday party next year, its gonna be a blast, looking forward to it

My best birthday present was a tape of Yngwie J Malmsteen, i heard this a my life was never the same again

FOR YOU ALL A VIRTUAL NICE PIECE OF SACHERTORTE FROM VIENNA-----> ENJOY!


 
Last edited:
"I Don't Know" Sacred Reich

I don't know what you think
I don't know what you want me to be
I don't know how you want me to act
I've fallen into another trap

I don't know what you want me to be
I can't change I can only be me
I won't fit into your classifications
I won't be tagged by restricting labels

I can't fit into your classifications
a nice little package for media conversation
I don't know what you want
I won't change or play a part

I don't know what you want me to be
I can't change I can only be me
I won't fit into your classifications
I won't be tagged by restricting labels

I don't know what you think
I don't know what you want me to be
I don't know how you want me to act
I've fallen into another trap

I don't know what you want me to be
I can't change I can only be me
I won't fit into your classifications
I won't be tagged by restricting labels
 
Back
Top Bottom