Rebecca aka Raven- was she a commentary on SMG

Btvs fan

Scooby
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
3,098
Age
44
Ok so Im Angel episode Eternity and the character of Rebecca aka Super Heroine Raven. Was that a warning to/commentary on SMG by Joss of what could happen once the show ends
He's always said this is the episode where he realises they're not making anthologies but about the characters as well BTW ?
 
Unless SMG was incredibly clueless I doubt she'd need that warning. For longer than I've been alive it was well known that having a successful TV series didn't guarantee a great career, and there's some evidence that it might actually hurt a career if one got type cast.
 
I believe those commentaries were recorded in Season 5, (2001) make of that what you will. But Sarah was still 21, it wouldn't surprise me if she was still shaky on the not being young forever part. We all were.
 
Back
Top Bottom