SavvyScoobie
PrincessCordy
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2026
- Messages
- 267
@hoponlilmama Yeah I saw the interview! This makes sense now.
Considering the songs James made about Michelle, his approach is unsurprising.
Of course every relationship is different.
But it’s understandable if it makes you uncomfortable. I’ve also known couples with huge age gaps and it makes me nauseous.
But to be fair it’s usually mutuals or family friends with the guy being a complete tool.
@hoponlilmama This is off topic but I did see him sing other songs on social media.
Considering the songs James made about Michelle, his approach is unsurprising.
Post automatically merged:
It depends on when they got together. In my opinion after a certain age (like maybe 30), both parties are mature enough to handle a relationship.age differences will remain controversial, obviously no adult should be going near a minor, period. i've got an online friend who is 31 who is married to a guy who i think is 59 now. tbh it churns my stomach even though they are consenting adults. it's like buddy, why can't you find a woman your own age? but some men tend to do this. ultimately it's not my biz but i wont lie, i find it creepy.
Of course every relationship is different.
But it’s understandable if it makes you uncomfortable. I’ve also known couples with huge age gaps and it makes me nauseous.
But to be fair it’s usually mutuals or family friends with the guy being a complete tool.
Post automatically merged:
@hoponlilmama This is off topic but I did see him sing other songs on social media.
Last edited:
hoponlilmama
I think it was only the one song he wrote.