I found some cancer council glasses in the chemist and they cut the glare so much better than the kmart ones, so thanks for this 😀 I didnt have to pay a fortune and got a great upgrade.You can find a few sunglasses that fit your needs online. Something like this: https://www.theiconic.com.au/womens...d/?search_type=category&page=1&sort=price_low might be useful?
I got the DVD and have watched it about 4 times now, so it was worth the $20 for me because I will be watching it again, and then forcing anyone who comes to visit to watch it as well. I couldnt be bothered setting up the dvd player so i ran it through the old laptop but one day when I am rich I will get a better dvd/cd/tv set up!DVDs are in many ways the best bet, if you can get them cheaply. And have a DVD player! Amazon UK have it listed for release on 10th August for £10.99 and my experience has shown that initial streaming prices are often about the same as initial DVD releases. I usually try and get pre-used from Music Magpie, Amazon or eBay in the UK, but sometimes that is difficult.
This arrived and has been AWESOME fun! I am so stoked. I cant believe how amazing Michael can make Another Part of Me sound, when it is actually quite a simple melody. I am delighted and have got good use out of this book too.Woot, ordered this 😀 yay. Will take about a month to get here cos its coming from overseas but it was free shipping! Cant wait!