What are you listening to today? (36)





Paladin Strait and City walls bring 10 years of lore to a conclusion. Main character: Clancy aka Tyler , And leader of the Bandidos: The torch Bearer aka Josh. And the main villain: Nico, The leader of the nine bishops of the city of dema. And the third video is Tyler aka Clancy, Telling us a bit of the story |-/

 
Last edited:
A list of some, Not all lore related videos for Twenty-One Pilots |-/
  • Heavydirtysoul (Blurryface, 2015) – Sets up the baseline mental captivity and the original introduction of the lore's concepts.
  • Jumpsuit (Trench, 2018) – The physical introduction to the wilderness of Trench and Clancy’s first terrifying encounter with Bishop Nico.
  • Nico and the Niners (Trench, 2018) – Explicitly names the Bishops and outlines the Bandito rebel group's plan to break citizens out.
  • The Outside (Scaled and Icy, 2021) – A vital turning point where Clancy learns "seizing"—the ability to psychokinetically control a vessel to fight back.
  • Overcompensate (Clancy, 2024) – Clancy returns to the continent as a powerful rebel leader, raising a physical army to take down the city.
  • Paladin Strait (Clancy, 2024) – The sweeping, epic battle track where Clancy swims the expanse to Dema's doorstep, ending on a massive cliffhanger where Nico ambushes him.
  • City Walls (Breach, 2025) – The grand finale. Accompanied by a jaw-dropping $1 million, 10-minute cinematic video, it features the Banditos finally breaching the fortress gates. Clancy faces Nico in a brutal final battle that features a shocking, cyclic transformation, perfectly wrapping up the entire era.
 
Last edited:
I've shared this with a few of you, It's kind of scary to put this out there. I can't sing, Though the lyrics are mine. I used an a.i. site called suno to bring it to life.
It's kind of my love letter to BTVS.

 
Last edited:
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Excellent work! If only we could defeat the hit parade, music this good might be available everywhere.
I've shared this with a few of you, It's kind of scary to put this out there. I can't sing, Though the lyrics are mine. I used an a.i. site called suno to bring it to life.
It's kind of my love letter to BTVS.

Thank you.
 
wolfheart
wolfheart
I thought it was very very good!
Back
Top Bottom