What music do you like that people don't expect you to?

And yet, I had friends surprised that I love a LOT of hard rock/classic rock, and metal (In fact I'd say rock is my favourite, or a tie with pop). As much as I love Metallica, I can't dance around to James growling: Smashing through the boundaries, lunacy has found me, cannot stop the battery! 😂
I do like Metallica but I’m liking some of the newer releases of Metal.

Along with some death metal but it’s hard to find songs that don’t sound like dying pigs throughout
 
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
Not overly heavy. But you know Band Maid, the warning, or rolling quartz?
Honestly, Michael Jackson. Fan friends wouldnt be surprised that I have committed to a new fandom, but real life friends would be shocked that I have given MJ the time of day.
 
Honestly, Michael Jackson. Fan friends wouldnt be surprised that I have committed to a new fandom, but real life friends would be shocked that I have given MJ the time of day.
he was one of the more talented musicians of the 20th century. yes, he was also weird. 🙃 😎
 
November
November
The more I learn about him, the more I love him as a character
Not sure today...
But when I was younger few thought I mostly listened to classic rock.
Was once told by a classmate that since I was known as the weird computer guy they all thought I listen to electronic music.
Which couldn't be farther from the truth.

/SK
 
Back
Top Bottom