DeepBlueJoy
Lion Faced Kitteh
The one i enjoyed the most for potential danger was the Gilbert chemistry set. I loved some of the cool colours things turned in reactions. But being truly crazed i had to see what was the worst thing i could do and so i made up my own combos, including once mixing some of everything. Sadly, nothing exploded and i am still here so the fumes must not have been so poisonous. I wonder what it took them to come up with a set that did not have any truly dangerous reactions.
I suspect some of what i mixed might have been poisonous if i had drunk them, but i was crazy, not sucidal! Also brown frothing smelly gunge was not my cuppa! For some reason.
---
Never had a slip and slide but friends did. And being from the third world, people improvised with random plastic. I suspect some still do. Cool water play in the tropics during summer holidays? Yes please!
I suspect some of what i mixed might have been poisonous if i had drunk them, but i was crazy, not sucidal! Also brown frothing smelly gunge was not my cuppa! For some reason.
---
Never had a slip and slide but friends did. And being from the third world, people improvised with random plastic. I suspect some still do. Cool water play in the tropics during summer holidays? Yes please!
Last edited:
NotASlayer
Amazingly, you can still buy chemistry set toys, though I suspect that the contents have been tamed down a lot.